When you give ADR personal information we take steps to ensure that your
information is treated securely. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the
Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to
protect your personal information, ADR cannot ensure or warrant the security of
any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we
receive your transmission, we make our best effort
to ensure its security on our systems.
Use of this site is provided by ADR subject to the following Terms and
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the
date of your first use of the site.
2. ADR reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time
by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are
posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which
does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of
the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or
relating to ADR are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement
made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event
will ADR be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or
consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in
connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in
5. ADR does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this
site will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that
this site, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or
represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly
prohibited without prior authorization from ADR. Nothing contained herein shall
be construed as conferring any licence by ADR to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that
copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and
the document is copied entirely. Documents and photos might be published on this
site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not ADR). All
rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be
requested from the copyright owners.
7. ADR takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.