|Letter of Invitation||RFP - Instructions to Consultants||Terms of References|
Association for the Development of Rural Capacities (ADR)
Grant Agreement reference number: A_A.3.1_0329
Financial Audit for the RESMYLE Project
1. The Project RESMYLE Funded by funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Med Program under the Thematic objective A.3. Promotion of social inclusion and fight against poverty (Promote economic and social development) and the Priority A.3.1: Provide young people, especially those belonging to the NEETS and women, with marketable skills
RESMYLE project is implemented in 5 Mediterranean countries through a partnership of 9 partners from Italy, France, Jordan, Lebanon, and Tunisia. RESMYLE project aims to create 300 direct jobs for young people, thanks to the socio-economic viability of the 60 incubator projects and the improved employability of participants in the "Mediterranean Practical School for Sustainable Development" and related international mobility program.
The total project budget is 2.197.247,54 EURO. The total contribution of the ENI CBC MED Program amounts to 1.977.522,78 Euro (a maximum of 90% of the total project cost).
The 9 project’s partners are in charge of implementing the project.
The Budget of the Association for the Development of Rural capacities (ADR) from the overall budget is 272.611,50 EURO.
ADR intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under contract for the Provision of Financial Audit for the RESMYLE Project to ensure compliance of expenditures under the project with the domestic law as well as their compliance with the Program requirements and provisions of the grant contract, including the valid version of the application form.
The audit is an expenditure and revenue verification procedure with regarding the Individual Financial Report for the Grant Contract between ADR, CDEPP and the Managing Authority.
The services include the carrying out of Financial Audit for the RESMYLE Project Financial Reports for the overall period of August 30,2019 – August 30, 2022. The Financial Audit is to be divided in three phases:
- Phase 1: Financial Audit for the period of August 30,2019 – August 28, 2020
- Phase 2: Financial Audit for the period of August 29, 2020- August 28, 2021
- Phase 2: Financial Audit for the period of August 29, 2021- August 28, 2022
2. ADR now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, general qualifications, and number of key staff, and so forth). Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
A consultant will be selected in accordance with least cost (LC) selection method for consultancy service contracts.
For all information find attached above the invitation letter, RFP-Instructions to consultant and the term of reference files.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address stated below. The office hours are from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Technical and financial Proposals must be delivered to the address below by COB June 15th, 2020
Association for the Development of Rural Capacities - ADR
Att: Ms. Hiba
Fawaz – Agriculture Program Manager
Piccadilly center, 6th floor, office 601 – Hamra street